The Baltimore Community ToolBank Ambassador Program
The 2019 Ambassador recruitment period has come to a close. Please feel free to read more about the program below and look for nominations to open in early 2020!
ToolBank Ambassadors are a diverse group of students, professionals and community leaders who support the ToolBank’s mission to steward an impressive inventory of tools—shovels, rakes, drills and so much more—to support community-based partners in their work to strengthen and celebrate our shared community.
Ambassadors receive special invitations to events, the opportunity to network with business and community leaders, volunteer for special projects and are committed to making a tangible contribution to the ToolBank’s mission and to Baltimore.
Once you become an ambassador you will receive the following items:
- Ambassador T-shirt
- ToolBank Computer/Car Decal
- Access to networking events with like-minded professionals, ToolBank Board members, and other community and business leaders
- Discounted ticket to our annual Hammers & Ales fundraiser ($15 off ticket price for all Ambassadors active as of September 15)
- Recognition in the annual Baltimore Community ToolBank Impact Report
- Ambassador Toolkit
- Materials for sharing via social media and email
- Swag to share with your peers