The ToolBank is a respectful, inclusive environment. We welcome everyone and do not discriminate in any way based on race, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation or creed. Our member agencies, guests and volunteers are expected to conform to our culture of inclusion when on site at the ToolBank.
Any comment or behavior toward staff, volunteers or guests that violates our policy of respect and inclusion is grounds for termination of any order or membership as seen fit by senior staff members of the ToolBank.
Unacceptable behavior includes:
• Disrespectful, lewd or condescending language
• Comments of a sexual nature
• Comments denigrating another’s race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or politics
• Comments pertaining to the attractiveness of staff, volunteers or guests
• Any non-incidental physical contact
• Other actions as determined inappropriate by the ToolBank staff