The Baltimore Community ToolBank Ambassador Program
ToolBank Ambassadors are a diverse group of students, professionals and community leaders who support the ToolBank’s mission to steward an impressive inventory of tools—shovels, rakes, drills and so much more—to support community-based partners in their work to strengthen and celebrate our shared community.
Ambassadors receive special invitations to events, the opportunity to network with business and community leaders, volunteer for special projects and are committed to making a tangible contribution to the ToolBank’s mission and to Baltimore.
Once you become an ambassador you will receive the following items:
- Ambassador T-shirt
- ToolBank Computer/Car Decal
- Access to networking events with like-minded professionals, ToolBank Board members, and other community and business leaders
- Discounted ticket to our annual Hammers & Ales fundraiser (if you paid $25 or if your 25 hours have been completed by September 15, you will receive $25 off the ticket price. All other Ambassadors will receive $10 off the ticket price.)
- Recognition in the annual Baltimore Community ToolBank Impact Report
- Ambassador Toolkit
- Materials for sharing via social media and email
- Swag to share with your peers
2 Ways to Become An Ambassador
To become an Ambassador, you may give a $25 annual donation or dedicate 25 hours of volunteer work for the ToolBank in a one-year period.
There are many ways to contribute to the ToolBank – you can join a scheduled volunteer project at the ToolBank or complete a task with equivalent credit. Examples include:
- Refer another Ambassador (equivalent of 5 volunteer hours)
- Refer a member agency (equivalent of 5 volunteer hours)
- Arrange a tour of the ToolBank for your company/employer (equivalent of 10 volunteer hours)
- Arrange a ToolBank volunteer project for your company/employer (equivalent of 10 volunteer hours + the hours of the project)
- Arrange a media, marketing, presentation opportunity for the ToolBank (equivalent of 25 hours – must have prior approval from the Executive Director)
- Refer a sponsor for our annual fundraiser, Hammer & Ales (equivalent of 25 hours – must have prior approval from the Executive Director)
- Have other ideas? Let us know!